Are you tempted to try something new in the kitchen, something that is healthy and will enrich your cooking? Then you should try coconut cannabis oil. Don’t know how to make it? We have the perfect guide for you.
What is coconut cannabis oil most often used for?
This oil, like cannabis itself, is very versatile. If we were just talking about the kitchen, this cannabis oil is much more usable than, say, cannabis butter.
This is the ingredient you’ll use most in the kitchen, and you’ll cook both ordinary dishes and lavish restaurant masterpieces with it.
You can mix this oil with aloe juice or beeswax. This will give you an ideal skin emollient medium.
Recipe for coconut cannabis oil
The most important thing for this oil is a quality variety with THC content. It is not necessary to use only buds, you can put fan leaves into the cauldron.
- 200g/215ml coconut oil
- 50g cannabis ( any plant material)
- crock pot of water and a large metal bowl
- large bowl
- rubber gloves
Use 200g of cannabis oil as a base.
- First, decarboxylate the cannabis.
- Crush all the plant material. For large quantities of cannabis, you can use a shredder.
- Set your crock pot on low heat. start heating water at a low temperature. Then put a metal bowl on top of it in which you will melt the cannabis oil.
- Put the crushed material into the oil.
- Add 1.5 liter of water to dilute. The water filters out the chlorophyll and prevents the cannabinoids from evaporating.
- Adjust to about medium heat and stir for an hour.
- After an hour, lower the heat and cook like this for 2-4 hours (more stirring = more potency).
- After about 4 hours, remove the pot from the stove and let cool.
- Strain the cooked mixture into a larger pot.
- Put the pot in the fridge and cover with something (the cold will separate the water from the oil).
- Remove the oil crust by hand and pour off the water.
- If you find a residue of plant material in the oil, you can melt the mixture again and strain it through a sieve. Then let it cool again.
- And you have your own coconut cannabis oil.
Does cannabis coconut oil cause a high?
Yes. If you have made cannabis oil as directed and with a strong enough variety, the desired effect will occur. But keep in mind that the edibles start to take effect later than if you smoke. The effect lasts 3-6 hours, but it can last longer.
Coconut cannabis oil vs cannabis butter
You would think that these are similar products, but they are not. We’ll tell you why coconut hemp oil is better than hemp butter.
Compared to butter, the oil is a 100% plant-based product, with no dairy. It is therefore suitable for vegans and lactose intolerant people. At room temperature, the oil is in the same state of solidity, making it better for storage and better for creating other products, such as creams.
Which strain to choose for making coconut cannabis oil?
Published by Jan Veselý24/11/2021